Monday, June 18, 2012

Come Get Your Shoes!

Hey bloggers! I was just fooling around with some fleece, when I thought about making a pair of shoes. I cut out a quick pattern and stitched them up! They're really simple, plus I used the panda's leg pattern. (Well, foot pattern, I used the bottom of the leg pattern) I'll give a tutorial anyway! (I also suggest to hand sew these shoes, they're really tiny!) 

Simple Shoes: Pattern & Instructions
Materials: 
- Scraps of fleece, two colors
- Needle 
-Thread 

Step 1: Cut out the pattern and pieces of fleece

Step 2: Sew the smaller piece to the larger piece, like this: 


Step 3: Sew one half to the other half like this: 


Step 4: Do the same for the other shoe

You're finished! 

Easy, huh? 


If you think I need to include a pattern, just ask. I think it's easy enough that you don't need a pattern. Just trace the bottom of the panda's leg pattern and then cut it out. To add the color, trace the bottom of the leg pattern again, but make it smaller. 

I'll also be adding another pattern later, one for an article of clothing! 
Keep commenting and reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment